Roles and Responsibilities
- Mastery of core Data Architecture skills including: Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Modelling (ERD, Dimensional), Data Warehouse Design (Kimball, Inmon), Big Data Design (Lambda, Kappa), Data Lifecycle management, Master Data Management & implementation patterns, Data Integration patterns and methods.
- Mastery of technologies involved in data management is required (database management systems, data services, data lakes, etc.).
- Mastery of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) and application thereof.
- Mastery of Data Architecture and Enterprise Architecture tooling such as PowerDesigner and BiZZdesign.
- Knowledge of all architecture aspects and keen to stay up to date with key developments in IT.
- Affinity with the other Enterprise Architecture domains (process, application, infrastructure, security and information risk).
- Works with the Solution Architect to design the end-to-end solution data flows (e.g. APIs) sourcing data from architecturally approved sources (masters) and highlighting any gaps.
- Works with Analysts, SMEs and Architects to assess data sources and their suitability for the solution. This includes profiling data to infer and communicate pertinent facts about users, systems and data quality from the data sets.
- Designs conceptual and logical data models to support the business requirements.
- Uses the logical data model as basis of delivering physical data models or message formats. Works with Software and Data Engineers to ensure they are implemented as designed. Where possible produces DDL for the build of data stores.
- Ensures that physical models meet all functional requirements and provides input on non- functional aspects such as sizing, performance and scalability.
- Creates or validates mapping of data across sources, based on data content.
- Works with the business to determine and document the applicable data quality standards that the data used in the solution needs to adhere to.
- Works closely with Data Owners to support data quality improvement exercises.
- Works with other Architects to understand and document interaction between data and applications to determine current and future systems or records and resulting integration
- Ensures all applicable data policies (segregation of duties, business controls, data access controls, legislation, etc.) are understood and adhered to. Proactively designs to meet these requirements.
- Drives and manages the development (and maintenance) of all solution data architecture metadata using Enterprise Tooling and exposing metadata via Data Catalogues.
- Works across teams to identify existing data designs, patterns, tools or techniques that may facilitate or expedite delivery.
- Ensures solution data architecture artifacts are created in accordance to data architecture standards.
- Works with Segment Data Architect to align on the bigger picture driving the Segment
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Minimum of 10 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Prowess Enterprise ( India ) Private Ltd
We focus on providing IT consulting services & software solutions in SAP suite, Oracle, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Salesforce. We also concentrate on Creating IT Value using application services, infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing by delivering through onsite, near shore, and offshore resources. We deliver custom solutions, tailored to you your industry, your culture and any kind of challenges of yours.
We deal with integrating SAP, Oracle and Salesforce applications with other products and with AI & BI Integration Services The organization was founded by seasoned entrepreneurial leaders with 20 years of experience in SAP, Oracle and Salesforce. Our global success is based on a highly expert team of technocrats, with a rich experience in implementation, support, migration and upgrade in every aspect of SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce.
Contact Company:Prowess Enterprise ( India ) Private Ltd
Address:D NO.10-50-22/2/3,,2ND FLOOR,VARSHA BUILDING,SIRIP, URAM,VISAKHAPATNAM, , Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India