- SAP technical Architect SAP Technical design implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP technical process design setup and deployment SAP technical strategy and planning.
- 12 years of experience in Enterprise Applications in architecting designing delivering solution.
- Experience in SDLC and SAP ABAP development framework.
- Exposure to full cycle implementations on S4 ABAP for HANA desirable with understanding of SAP business documents master data transaction data and integration links in primary modules SD, MM, FICO and PP modules.
- Exposure to global SAP projects is a plus.
- Understanding of SAP best practice and Business requirements AS IS to be able to provide the TO BE technical architect approach or solution.
- Able to assess and manage technical risks and issues
- Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities.
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level
- Should be able to manage technical architecture analysis
- Design build test and deploy for Development architecture.
- Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP.
- System landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios.
- Manage all SAP technical changes.
- Study customer SAP landscape, propose system modernization, propose HANA roadmap
- Should be able to travel to customer site on need basis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Prowess Enterprise ( India ) Private Ltd
We deal with integrating SAP, Oracle and Salesforce applications with other products and with AI & BI Integration Services The organization was founded by seasoned entrepreneurial leaders with 20 years of experience in SAP, Oracle and Salesforce. Our global success is based on a highly expert team of technocrats, with a rich experience in implementation, support, migration and upgrade in every aspect of SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce